Antony and Cleopatra, 1758
Publisher: Cornmarket P. in London
Written in English
- Antonius, Marcus, 83?-30 B.C. -- Drama,
- Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt, d. 30 B.C. -- Drama,
- Romans -- Egypt -- Drama,
- Generals -- Rome -- Drama,
- Queens -- Egypt -- Drama,
- Egypt -- History -- 332-30 B.C. -- Drama
Facsimile reprint of 1st ed., London. J. & R. Tonson, 1758.
|Statement||by Edward Capell and David Garrick].|
|Contributions||Capell, Edward, 1713-1781., Garrick, David, 1717-1779.|
|LC Classifications||PR2878.A5 C28 1758a|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||, 100 p.|
|Number of Pages||100|
|LC Control Number||76472658|
- Immediate agrarian problems, Hyderabad State
- Advances in Manufacturing
- Sociology of war and peace
- U.S. Geological Survey map sales catalog.
- Laws and regulations for the Social Library in Beverly
- Defense, information exchange
- Wainwright in Scotland (Mermaid Book)
- Report on pre-1835 Methodist Church architecture and church furnishings in Canada and the United States
- Grey wolf: Mustafa Kemal
- The Englishman and his history
- A catalogue of a capital and valuable collection of Italian, French, Flemish, and Dutch pictures
- Pathology Series Includes Robbins Pathology Textstack & Pathology Quizbank Ii
- Russia in the Middle East
- The whole duty of woman.
- Arrow in the Heart
- Evaluation of environmental data for historical public exposures studies on Rocky Flats
- My First Farm Book
- Identification of participants in discourse
- Chagall: gouaches and wash drawings for the book Circus.
Antony and Cleopatra, 1758 by William Shakespeare Download PDF EPUB FB2
Antony and Cleopatra - Wikipedia. Genre/Form: History Drama Tragedies Théâtre: Additional Physical Format: Online version: Shakespeare, William, Antony and Cleopatra, Royal Shakespeare Company 1, views Interview with director Tarell Alvin McCraney | Antony and Cleopatra | Royal Shakespeare Company - Duration: Antony and Cleopatra are among history's most famous lovers.
The story of their affair, their war, their defeat and, finally, their suicides has been told. Free kindle book and epub digitized and proofread by Project Gutenberg.
Summary. As William Shakespeare's tragedy Antony and Cleopatra begins, it's 41 B.C. and Mark Antony, one of three rulers of the Roman Empire, is having an affair with Cleopatra, the queen of. Buy Antony and Cleopatra UK ed.
by Goldsworthy, Adrian (ISBN: ) from Amazon's Book Store. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders/5(32). Thomas R. Lounsbury, ed. (–). Yale Book of American Verse.
William Haines Lytle. – Antony and Cleopatra.